Truck Driving Training
The backbone of U.S. industry, commercial trucks are the main source of freight transportation in the United States. They provide factories and construction sites with raw materials and retail stores with goods for consumers to buy. Yet there is an acute shortage of truck drivers in the U.S., making truck driving a high-demand career. read more [+]
All truck drivers in the U.S. must first earn a Commercial Driver's License (CDL). To obtain this license you must pass a written test about the anatomy of a truck and safety on the highway and a driving skills test in a commercial truck to assess your driving skills and maneuvers.
At a truck driving school you can learn to drive different types of trucks and learn about road safety, truck maintenance, and other topics essential to preparing for the CDL test and becoming a safe and successful truck driver.
Browse our Truck schools by State:CT | MD | MA | MN | ON | PA | RI
- CDL A: Tractor Trailer Training
- CDL A: With Passenger Endorsement
- CDL B: With Passenger Endorsement
- And more...
Whether you’re looking for a new career, or searching to enhance your current position, Delta Technical College(DTC) can help kick-start your educational goals.
- CDL Training Course
- Professional Truck Driving
Get your career in gear at Advanced Technology Institute.
- Tractor-Trailer/Commercial Driving
- Advanced Truck Driver Training Program
- 600 Master Truck Driver Training Program
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Commercial Truck Driver Training
- Advanced Tractor Trailer Driving
Matching School Ads