Truck Driving Training
The backbone of U.S. industry, commercial trucks are the main source of freight transportation in the United States. They provide factories and construction sites with raw materials and retail stores with goods for consumers to buy. Yet there is an acute shortage of truck drivers in the U.S., making truck driving a high-demand career. read more [+]
All truck drivers in the U.S. must first earn a Commercial Driver's License (CDL). To obtain this license you must pass a written test about the anatomy of a truck and safety on the highway and a driving skills test in a commercial truck to assess your driving skills and maneuvers.
At a truck driving school you can learn to drive different types of trucks and learn about road safety, truck maintenance, and other topics essential to preparing for the CDL test and becoming a safe and successful truck driver.
Browse our Truck schools by State:CT | MD | MA | MN | ON | PA | RI
- CDL Training: Class A Tractor Trailer - Certificate of Completion
- Tractor Trailer Driver Program- Class A
- Class "B" Training and Bus Training
- Class "A" Training
- Class A CDL Preparatory Driver Training
- Class B CDL Driver Training
Yuma Truck Driving School employs only experienced drivers as instructors. These dedicated professionals receive on-going training in various teaching techniques to ensure the hundreds of students we train each year receive a first-rate education.
- CDL Driver Training Program - 80 Clock Hours
- Commercial Truck Driver Program - 310 Clock Hours
Matching School Ads