Truck Driving Training
The backbone of U.S. industry, commercial trucks are the main source of freight transportation in the United States. They provide factories and construction sites with raw materials and retail stores with goods for consumers to buy. Yet there is an acute shortage of truck drivers in the U.S., making truck driving a high-demand career. read more [+]
All truck drivers in the U.S. must first earn a Commercial Driver's License (CDL). To obtain this license you must pass a written test about the anatomy of a truck and safety on the highway and a driving skills test in a commercial truck to assess your driving skills and maneuvers.
At a truck driving school you can learn to drive different types of trucks and learn about road safety, truck maintenance, and other topics essential to preparing for the CDL test and becoming a safe and successful truck driver.
Browse our Truck schools by State:CT | MD | MA | MN | ON | PA | RI
- Commerical Drivers License
- Commercial Driver's License
Whether you’re looking for a new career, or searching to enhance your current position, Midwest Technical Institute (MTI) can help kick-start your educational goals.
- Professional Truck Driving
- CDL Training Course
- Advanced Truck Driver Training Program
- 600 Master Truck Driver Training Program
- CDL Training Program - 160 Clock Hours
- Professional Truck Driver Program - 730 Clock Hours
- CDL Driver Training Program - 80 Clock Hours
Get your career training started at New England Tractor Trailer Training School.
- Heavy Straight Truck Driving
Matching School Ads