Considering any field of study involves researching the demand for that particular position or career within the industry. This figure or research will indicate the expected job market and salary range of new graduates. Marine mechanics will experience a growth in the demand of their chosen profession over next several years due to varying factors and industry trends. Examining these factors and trends is essential to determining a career path for a marine mechanic. read more [+]
One of the largest factors leading to the increase in demand of marine mechanics is technology. The growing complexity of marine engine technology increases the demand for highly trained and skilled marine mechanics with an understanding of electronics and computerized engine systems. These computerized systems can be found on large merchant vessels, oil tankers, yachts, and personal boats. These systems require more education on the framework and digital processing to be able to find and repair the issue at hand and the marine mechanic needs to be able to quickly and easily interface with the equipment.
Browse our Marine schools by State:CA | FL | RI
Sorry, we didn't find any schools matching your criteria. However, please try other schools belowMatching School Ads
Get your career in gear at Advanced Technology Institute.
- Diesel/Heavy Vehicle Technology w/ Service Management - Associate's
- Diesel/Heavy Vehicle Technology - Diploma
- Automotive Technology - Diploma
At UEI College, we want you to succeed. We’re like a family and we want you to be a part of it.
- Automotive Technician (9-Month Diploma Program)
- Automotive Technician (Grand Junction)
- Automotive Technician (Colorado Springs)
- Automotive Technician (Pueblo)
- Master Truck & Diesel Technician
- Certified Truck & Diesel Technician
- Master Automotive & Diesel Technician
- Automotive Technology
Matching School Ads